1. When I was starting the presentation I felt a bit nervious because I have not done many presentations. While I was takling to my fellow students I felt better, but I wasn't quiet. Finally, when I finished, I felt better and restful.
2. Our presentation was quite well. I believe that we organized very well but our Pronunciation wasn't very good. We worked as a team. I am proud of the result, but I think we could have been better.
3. -The other grous had a better pronuntation and they didn't raed much. Also they expressed best in front of colleagues.
-Our presentation was more organized. Our introduction was more explicit and our historical background was more extensive.
4. I think that in the next presentation we can apply a power point presentation or a summary with the most important things. We'll try to improve our pronuntiation and espresion.
5. I think that we deserve a six, because we have done well but could be improved.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario